Invest in the education of children, become a member of the Jason Lee Elementary PTA. A PTA membership costs $12 a year, $10 for teachers, or $20 for two. In 2017, Jason Lee PTA invested $85 per child. What a great return on your investment!
- Print the Jason Lee PTA membership form.
- Printed Forms are available at school next to the PTA bulletin board just past the nurses office.
- Join the Jason Lee PTA online!
Choose Washington state, Richland School District, and Jason Lee PTA.
Be part of an organization that works to improve the school experience for Jason Lee students and teachers; and supports efforts helping children across the nation. Jason Lee PTA strives each year to support the school with volunteers, activities, programs, and with monetary efforts such as books for the library, assemblies, classroom and grade level grants, Camp Wooten funding, technology, and much much more! (See Past Focus Areas and Fundraising)
The number one way to support the PTA is to become a member!
When you become a member of Jason Lee PTA you also receive these great benefits:
- Discount card for Jason Lee specific events. Discount on Yearbook and T-shirt purchases. A BoGo book at the fall book fair and more.
- Discount card to local businesses including: Atomic Bowl, Papa John’s, Adventures Underground, Tri-City DQ Grill & Chills, Li’L Firehouse Coffee, Caterpillar Cafe, Fast and Curryous Food Truck, Sure Shot Billiards, Golden Palm Tanning, Island Sun Tanning, The Folded Pizza Pie, Michael & Company, Costa Vida, Rollarena, Domino’s Tumbleweeds, & Chicken Shack.
- You also receive benefits from the National PTA and the Washington State PTA. Think Silverwood, Great Wolf Lodge, FedEx, and car rentals.
PTA membership is not limited to parents and teachers at your school, but is extended to any living person who may want to support students including grandparents, aunts and uncles, neighbors, local business owners, school board members, and other community members. Membership is a terrific way to show support of the fantastic things your PTA does on behalf of kids.